Lumphini Park | สวนลุมพินี
Lumphini Park also known as Lumpini Park, Lumpinee of Suan Lumpini, สวนลุมพินี originally known as Thung Sala Daeng, was donated to the nation by King Rama VI in 1925. This generous gift is a 360-rai (57 hectares) plot of land and has become renowned as Thailand’s first public park. It offers visitors an opportunity to take part in various recreational activities while admiring its natural beauty and splendor. Lumphini Park is truly one of Bangkok’s crown jewels!
Lumphini Park is a beautiful and vibrant park providing an array of activities for both locals and visitors. This lush sanctuary features lush trees, vivid flowers, tranquil lakes, and abundant wildlife that captivate all its guests.
With paths stretching 2.5 kilometers in length around the perimeter of the park, it’s no wonder why morning joggers are seen here frequently!
During daylight hours between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm cycling is permitted; however, smoking as well as bringing pets (with the exception to certified guide dogs) into the park is strictly banned at all times.
A visit to Lumpini Park will provide not only peace from the hustle and bustle of city life but also some incredible experiences that can be enjoyed by all. Lumphini Park is opened daily from 4.30 am – 9 pm
Please find some attractions below:
• King Rama VI statue (In 1942, a statue of King Vajiravudh (Rama VI) was erected to honor the completion of Lumphini Park)
• Bird watching
• Smiling Sun Ground (place for activities for disabled people)
• Bangkok Elder Citizens Club (place for elders to communicate, relax, exercise, and train. It is open from 08:00-18:00 daily)
• Home of Hope (provide information, advice, and education to help homeless children. It is open 10:00-19:00 daily)
• Lumphini Park Library
• Lumphini Youth Center (Offers sports activities and sports equipment for members. Sports activities including soccer, swimming, basketball, and dancing. On Monday to Friday, it is open from 18:00-20:00. On weekends it is open 10:00-18:00)
Map of Lumpini Park
Many Expat families like to live around Lumpini park, because of its central location, near to the business and shopping districts. The park itself is filled with greenery and public spaces, perfect for outdoor activities.
Please find some of our properties for rent near Lumphini Park below:
Condos near Lumpini park
• Saladaeng One
• 185 Rajadamri
• Sindhorn Residence
• Sindhorn Tonson
• Muniq Langsuan
• The Residences at Sindhorn Kempinski
• Grand Langsuan
• Sindhorn Lumphini
• Nimit Langsuan
• Dusit Central Park
• Tonson One
• Polo Park Condominium
• Baan Ratchadamri
• Noble Ambience Sarasin
• Klass Sarasin Ratchadamri
Amazing Properties is a registered Real estate agency in Bangkok with an extensive selection of condos, apartments, and houses for rent in the Sukhumvit and Sathorn area.
Are you looking to rent an apartment near Lumpini Park ?
You are welcome to browse our new website with a great selection of rental options or feel free to contact us via:
You might want to read :
• Best pre-schools and kindergartens in Bangkok
• Muniq Langsuan
• Pet-Friendly Condos and Apartments in Bangkok
• Renting an apartment in Bangkok (FAQ)
• Relocating pets to Bangkok
• Benjakitti Park