Phrom Phong



Total Units


Pet Friendly


Building Year


S47 Sukhumvit

S47 Sukhumvit, developed by Ruamchaiteedin Co., Ltd, is a low-rise condominium building located on Sukhumvit 47. This 8-story building was completed in 2020 and comprises 41 condominium units. Situated on 0-3-64 Rai Land, S47 Sukhumvit is positioned towards the end of Sukhumvit 47. It offers 52 car parking spaces, a rooftop swimming pool, fitness facilities, a sauna, and a steam room.

1 bedroom Duplex 61.67 sqm
2 bedroom 68.72 sqm
2 bedroom Duplex 131.82-133.84 sqm
3 bedroom Duplex 157.60 sqm
4 bedroom Duplex

Other Buildings near S47 Sukhumvit

  • Via Botani Sukhumvit 47
  • Richmond Palace Condominium
  • Grand Miami
  • Tongthip Mansion


    Building Facilities

    •   Fitness
    •   Swimming Pool
    •   Steam Room
    • icon  24-Hour Security
    •   Sauna

    Basic Informations


    Ruamchaiteedin Co.,Ltd

    Phrom Phong



    1 year


    pets not allowed

    pets not allowed

    Amazing Properties

    Frequently Asked Questions

    I will fill it in
    Yes, Foreigners can buy a condo in " Condominium name". Foreign nationals in Thailand can own freehold condominiums and the building or structure of a property, but not the land it sits on. The Condominium Act B.E. 1979 requires a "Foreign Quota" of 49% for condominium ownership, with the remaining 51% reserved for Thai nationals or entities.
    We can take the data from the distances "Whats near"
    For more information about buying a condo in Bangkok, please check:
    FAQ for Buyers (Make link)
    Yes, " Condominium name" is a Freehold condo. No, " Condominium name" is a Leasehold condo
    A condo, which is short for condominium, refers to an independently owned residential unit that is situated in a building or complex with other residential units. The owners of these condos usually share common spaces and are required to pay association fees to ensure the upkeep of the shared resources, amenities, and common spaces (CAM Fees)

    The buying process can be broken down into the following steps:

    • Step 1: Negotiate Terms & Conditions
    • Step 2: Offer Letter and check documents.
    • Step 3: Pay initial deposit.
    • Step 4: Sign the Sales and Purchase Agreement
    • Step 5: Prepare for property Transfer

    For more detailed buying process please check FAQ for Buyers