The Eight Thonglor Shoppingmall is a lifestyle mall under the shade of High-end residences. Eight Thonglor is flourishing to be a great place for modern urban life. It has become renowned as a destination for Bangkok’s trendsetters and celebrities.
With more than 45 shops ranging from boulangerie to Steakhouse, yoga to beauty therapist, vintage stuff to brand name chic, famous wine store to 24– hour supermarket, baby products to selected street wear, in the Eight Thonglor you almost can find everything. Some of the Brands are: El Gaucho Argentinian Steak House, Paul Bakery, Din Tai Fung, Calin L’Epicerie, Masala Art, Foodland supermarket and many more!
Demographical of the Eight Thonglor Shopping Mall:
Eight Thonglor Shopping mall
• 48 shops with ample private indoor parking
• Approximately 30,000 monthly customers. (Excluding walk-in
customers which is an average 1,300 daily)
Eight Thonglor Condominium
• fully occupied with 200 residential units
• Residents are upscale Thai, followed by Japanese and others
Akyra Thonglor Bangkok
• 148 units of serviced apartments with occupancy rate of over 90%
all year round
• Key customers are Japanese top-notch companies, including
Toyota, Honda, Siam Kubota, Jatco, Siemens etc